- Refund Policy – Road Star Driving School will not refund any fee, tuition or charge of any part therof should the school be ready, willing and able to fulfill its part of the contract.
- Security Policy - Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software
available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal
information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot
be read over the internet.
Road Star Driving School reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses and/or classes at its sole discretion. Please note: Rule IX of the Indiana Rules and Regulations governing commercial driver training schools and instructors states, "An owner, officer, instructor, agent or employee of any commercial driving school shall not state nor give the impression to a student that upon completion of the course, they will guarantee the securing of a driver's license to operate a motor vehicle."
Any cancellations or rescheduling of road coaching sessions require at least 24 hour notice. All students must complete their 30 hours of classroom and 6 hours of behind the wheel instruction within 120 days from start of program.
No Show Fees: $35.00
- If you fail to show up for a scheduled drive
- If you fail to give 24 hours notice of cancellation as noted above
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for a scheduled drive
- If you show up for a scheduled drive without your permits
We expect our students and parents to behave in an appropriate manner. Any student or parent that becomes a behavioral problem, uses violence, or threatens any employee of Road Star Driving School will be expelled from the program and no refund will be awarded.
I hereby certify that I have read and understand these terms of Service. I further acknowledge that I have been informed of The Student Bill of Rights and Code of Responsibilities of Driver Education Students clearly posted on Road Star Driving School's website.